Invest in your skin, you wear it every day…
It is a very superficial peel that produces little to no peeling and is ideal for someone who can`t afford any downtime. A natural fruit acid peel to reveal a refreshed, glowing skin all year round. Great for hyper-pigmentated, oily, combined and mature skin. Can be done as a single treatment or as a course of 6 -8 treatments.
- Minimizes fine lines
- Removes toxins
- Minimizes negative environmental damage
- Anti-blemish solution
- Brightens tired looking skin
There are many different types of peels therefore thorough consultation before the treatment is necessary to ensure the best results for each client. Some peels will cause slight or medium skin peeling/ flakiness while others give immediate fresher appearance with no recovery time. To achieve the best result the right after care is very important and you will be advised on the products to use prior and/or after the treatment.
Regular maintenance peels, several times a year, sustain the skins healthy appearance, improving texture and providing a preventive, anti-aging effect. Peel frequency always depend of the type of peel applied and its indication.
Even though skin peels are very versatile and safe there are contraindications and precautions.
- Avoid using self-tan, facial scrubs or exfoliating agents for at least 48 hours prior to your peel.
- Stop using products containing glycolic acid and/or Retinol one week prior your peel.
- Do not wax, epilate or bleach facial hair for 2 weeks prior to your peel.
- Avoid direct sun exposure for at least a week prior to your treatment.
You can not have a mesopeel treatment if:
- You will continue to have excessive sun exposure ( so not before sunny holidays)
- You have suffered from Active Herpes Simplex (You can go ahead if you been prescribed to take Acyclivir)
- Have a history of keloid scarring
- You have had any type of recent facial surgical procedure – leave until all scars are completely healed ( 3-6 months)
- Leave two weeks prior to and after Botox and/or Dermal Fillers
- You are pregnant or lactating
- Have any auto immune disease
- You are taking Roaccutane or haven taken the medication within the last 6 months
- Any form of skin cancer
- You have recent scar tissue in the treatment area
Cherry Peel £70