Eva Nightingale Beauty Clinic
Address: 50 Grasmere Road, N10 2DJ London
- Eva Nightingale runs on an appointment-based. We do not hold back any appointments for last minute calls, so always advise you book in advance to avoid disappointment.
- Appointments can be made over the phone (02070180070), email (email@example.com) or via our website appointment form.
- If we cannot fit you in at a suitable time, we will add you to our waiting list and make every effort to book you in in the event of another person cancelling or postponing.
- Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian. The parent or guardian must fill out and sign a consultation card on behalf of the minor and be present at all times during the treatment.
- We would greatly appreciate 24 hours’ notice for cancellations or moved appointment times.
- In the event of us having to call and reschedule your appointment, every effort will be made to reschedule it in as soon as possible.
- Any personal details given by you will remain confidential. We will never sell or share your details with any other company.
- Certain treatments will require a patch test to be carried out at least 24 hours prior to the appointment.
- Deposit payments are non-refundable and can be used against the particular treatment within 3 months from the date of purchase.
- It is strict 24 hour cancellation or moved appointment times.
- This deposit does not guarantee a particular appointment time, it is subject of availability.